
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
We had a fun time with G & G earlier this month. The museum we went to had tons of slides, climbing stuff, and big ball pits (don't hyperventilate over the uncleanliness--is that a word?--of the pits. No one got sick!). Ramble loved the outside climbing area. He went with Daddy for a little bit and climbed up over 4 stories through tunnels and suspension bridges. Then he was off on his own while I held my breath! Raptor loved the balls and the 3 story slide. We also saw some great lights! Even though this one was characters and elves and Santa with loud, rocking Christmas music, it reminded me of being a child and going to Temple Square in Utah to see it all lit up with lights--I remember the peace I felt there and watching the Nativity story and listening to the quiet Christmas music as it played. I hope my kids have Christmas memories that include the Christ child.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment