Sooo. We learned something today. If your child is bitten by another child, they will most likely bite someone.
Today at church, Raptor was getting a drink at the drinking fountain when another little boy, younger than her, got a drink at the fountain next to hers. As she was drinking, he leaned over and chomped her arm! I've never seen a complete set of bites like that. We could see each individual tooth mark for each of his teeth on her arm. OUCH! Poor Raptor.
At bedtime the kids were playing and Raptor was laughing and had jumped on Ramble's back when all of a sudden he yelled out in pain. Raptor had chomped him! I don't think it was on purpose because they were laughing so hard I think she bonked him with her mouth. So we are working on the saying "What do teeth bite?" "Only food!"