Our ward at Church had it's Halloween party last night since we share our building with 2 other wards (congregations) and their parties will be this coming weekend. The kids were super excited. Raptor was Tinkerbell with wings, a wand, and a leaf jacket that I made, and Ramble was Anakin when he was a podracer. I sewed both costumes and Daddy made the super cool podracer. I've included a picture of it in it's early stages of construction and then later in action at the trunk or treat. Daddy was a mad scientist and I was a witch.
The fun of Halloween costumes! My boys all wanted to do star wars themed ones too. You are awesome to make their costumes - I suckered into buying ours.
ReplyDeleteThat podracer is so great! I need to show it to Dylan, he will think it is awesome.
You look great as a witch! Especially since you are nothing like one! The kids look great and I am amazed again at how great Scott is with building! Looks like you all had fun! I need to update my blog...
ReplyDelete