Thursday, August 11, 2011

North Dakota Here We Come. .

. . .Way too far from where we started from.





We made it. We've been here for almost 2 weeks and I'm doing okay. I just don't think about our old home, friends, or places we loved. Our house still hasn't sold--that's a major stressor for me. But the kids love our new house and seem to like the town. Pop Pop came out and helped me put furniture together, unpack, scrape and steam ancient wall paper off the kids walls, & paint almost every room on the main floor and both kids bedrooms. He put amazing clouds in Ramble's room to go along with the bed Daddy is making (in all his 'spare' time). Raptor is having an animal kingdom bedroom & Pop Pop helped put up neat animal stick ons on the walls. When we eventually finish them, I'll post pictures. I've decided not to finish my bedroom this time. I had just finished our house in Illinois (w/my bedroom being the last one) to exactly what I wanted when dear Hubby came home from work (about 2 weeks after finishing) on his birthday no less, and said that they were adding more duties and that he wanted to leave. This time, if I don't finish my house then we won't move. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait until I see what winters are like here before I decide that. On second thought, maybe I will finish all the rooms!





We miss all our old friends! Keep in touch. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment