Ramble had his last Blue and Gold banquet on Wed. night. (I can't believe it was his last one. They grow up so quickly!)
I was asked to do the decorations and along with some help from 3 other women from church got the gym decorated. I thought the scout center pieces were cute, if I do say so myself.
The boys each made a cake and Ramble wanted to do a campsite with 2 tents and fondant fire, smores, and marshmallows. He did a great job!
Ramble gave the opening prayer and earned his Aquanot pin. Way to go Ramble!!
 |
| We formed an assembly line during FHE to wrap these. Thanks Ramble and Raptor! |


 |
| Ramble receiving his award. |
 |
| The cakes the boys made. It seemed that fire was the theme! |
 |
| Serving their cakes. Yum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment