Raptor started dance last night. She has watched her Bubba do dance for the last 2 years and was so excited. She jabbered about her shoes, her tights, her leotard and even stood still for her hair to be fixed. She was so proud (in a toddler way) to be going to dance all by herself. We have a tradition of standing in front of the door for pictures and she posed just like she has seen Ramble pose in the past. I wanted her standing up and smiling--she wanted to squat and stare. Guess who won!
The class was adorable! There was almost a 1 to 1 ratio of helper to dancer. For the first little bit, Raptor just watched but then she really got into it and loved watching herself in the mirror. She stayed in there--no tears--and would wave at me through the window every few minutes. So cute!

I just had to post this pic of Ramble and Raptor when she was about 2 1/2 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone!
