Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Teeth
Ramble finally lost 2 teeth! Well, the dentist pulled them because Ramble had 'shark teeth'--that's where the permanent teeth come in behind the baby teeth. In theory, the baby teeth then become loose and fall out on their own. Over 3 months after we noticed the 'shark teeth' those baby teeth were still hanging in. I called the dentist today and some numbing gel and a video game of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader later, out came the teeth. Yes, the dentist has video games available for those who are having work done. No fair! When I was a kid the dentist HURT us!! Nope, I'm not posting pictures of his mouth--don't even ask. If you really want to see, I'll show you the picture when we see you. I will post a pic when he has 'windows' from the next tooth to be lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment