I solved the mystery by wracking my brains for what it could be. Question: Raptor, did you play with the safety paper that sealed the toothpaste the dentist gave you a month ago? Answer: Yes I did. I put it just like this (pushing her finger into her ear). Well, there you go. Good thing it was a safety seal so it held together because we had spent a few days in Minneapolis swimming with friends and she has had swimming lessons every Tuesday and Thursday! Crazy that it stayed together so well. Lucky for us that this time Daddy was home to help (since he is normally out of town when anything happens that the kids need a doctor for!)
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
What is this?
For the past few days, Raptor has been complaining that her ear hurt. Today, during dinner I looked in it and it did look strange-like there was a funny type of wax in there. I checked her other ear and Ramble's just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Yup, something was definitely in there. When Daddy got home, I had him look. Yup, something other than wax. I told Raptor that I got to pull it out and tried with tweezers. As soon as I touched it with those tweezers, she screamed! She said it felt funny. So, I held her while Daddy pulled it out. She was not a happy camper. After he pulled it out we examined it and were stumped. What was this? Then he checked her ear again and once again pulled out another object almost identical to the first. Here's what he pulled out:

I solved the mystery by wracking my brains for what it could be. Question: Raptor, did you play with the safety paper that sealed the toothpaste the dentist gave you a month ago? Answer: Yes I did. I put it just like this (pushing her finger into her ear). Well, there you go. Good thing it was a safety seal so it held together because we had spent a few days in Minneapolis swimming with friends and she has had swimming lessons every Tuesday and Thursday! Crazy that it stayed together so well. Lucky for us that this time Daddy was home to help (since he is normally out of town when anything happens that the kids need a doctor for!)
I solved the mystery by wracking my brains for what it could be. Question: Raptor, did you play with the safety paper that sealed the toothpaste the dentist gave you a month ago? Answer: Yes I did. I put it just like this (pushing her finger into her ear). Well, there you go. Good thing it was a safety seal so it held together because we had spent a few days in Minneapolis swimming with friends and she has had swimming lessons every Tuesday and Thursday! Crazy that it stayed together so well. Lucky for us that this time Daddy was home to help (since he is normally out of town when anything happens that the kids need a doctor for!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment