When we asked Ramble what he wanted to do this summer, he said he wanted to swim, ride his bike, and run--he wanted to try a triathlon. Today was finally the day. Raptor was so excited that she got to race too. They did great. Ramble beat his best practice time and Raptor as she said, wasn't last!
![]() |
| Ready to go |
| Out of the water. Which way do I go? |
| She did great but was a little hesitant on her bike due to a spectacular crash down a hill last week when we were on vacation. |
| Look Dad, I did it! |
| Wahoo! |
| Ramble ready to go. He was disappointed that the kids didn't all swim. Most of them ran in the water. |
| Hi Mom! |
| Go!! |
| Running to the end |
![]() |
| I did it! When can we do another? |
Ramble loved it so much that we will probably sign him up for one more before the summer ends. He wants to do them all next summer so we'll see. It was a great morning.


I told my kids about this, now they want to do one too.
ReplyDelete