I love watching clouds. I've loved them for forever. In high school, I even wrote a haiku about them for English class. Everywhere we've lived, the clouds have been similar, except for the storm clouds. In Kansas, they are giant walls of white, gray and black that roll in. In New York, it seemed like a mass of gray that rolled like the ocean. In Oklahoma and Illinois, they were similar. Here, they are different. We get the occasional wall cloud and the popcorn clouds that you see in tornado alley but we also get crazy wisps, columns and rows, polka dots, and mixes. Here are some of my favorites:
Raptor and I also saw a triple rainbow. I'd never seen one of them before and by the time I got out my camera, the middle one was still bright but the ones on either side were fading fast. I don't know if you can see all three in the picture. I can see 2:
Look at me! Finally finding your blog! Yeah! I LOVE clouds too! That must be why we are such great friends! LOL ;)
ReplyDelete